Sunday, May 4, 2014

Device Days

Technology: In my middle school, nearly every single student has some kind of device whether it be a smartphone or a tablet. These devices have messaging, cameras/photo storing, apps and internet browsers at the bare minimum.



Classroom Use: One of the main reasons I want to students to use devices in the classroom is to have the ability to research and look at resource images whenever they want. This would allow students a greater wealth of resources as well as individual use of resources. As well, students could download apps such as Three Ring to document their own work and submit it to my three ring classroom for grading. Twitter has a neat little quirk where anyone can follow a public twitter account by simply having text messaging ability. This would allow me to send brief messages to my students regarding class or fun art facts.

No comments:

Post a Comment